We understand that planning a new home or renovation can feel overwhelming at times. Windows and doors come in a huge variety of types, with many options for designs. We can help you decide on your choices to what you really need and take the stress out. Below is a checklist of 15 things to think about when shopping for windows.
- Material Type. The most common materials used for windows and doors are Integrity Aluminum windows and doors, solid wood windows and doors, wood composite windows and doors.
For Aluminum windows and doors, the composition of the material is standard all across the board. There is wide range of windows and doors style. Some of the most commonly used designs are Outward opening casement windows and doors, sliding windows and doors, tilt and turn window and doors and folding sliding windows and doors.
For ALUMINUM windows and doors, INTEGRITY windows and doors offers thermal break aluminum windows and doors with all kinds of designs options. Some of the most commonly used designs are Outward opening casement windows and doors, sliding windows and doors, tilt and turn window and doors and folding sliding windows and doors.
For ALUMINUM WOOD COMPOSITE / CLAD windows and doors, the composition of the material is Aluminum profiles as main sections exposed toward outer side and clad with solid wood on inside to give warmth of a wood windows and doors. All possibility of designs is available.
For WOOD ALUMINUM COMPOSITE / CLAD windows and doors, the composition of the material is solid wood profiles as main sections on the inside and clad with Aluminum profile or bronze profile on outside to make it more maintenance free. All possibility of designs is available. Types of woods used are BURMA TEAK, Plantation TEAK, MOHAGANY, MERENTI, ASH, PINE, OAK and many more,
In general, customized Wood Windows and doors offer the most design flexibility. Primed wood can be painted in any shade and cladding comes in many color choices. However, increasingly versatile Aluminum windows and doors can appear quite similar to many popular wood windows and doors types and can blend with classic architectural styles. Aluminum windows and doors and Aluminum wood clad windows and doors typically selected for contemporary homes in warmer regions.
- Energy Efficiency. A combination of factors contributes to the energy efficiency of windows. Wood and UPVC reduce heat transfer and help insulate. Look for Low-E glass, a special glass coating designed to reflect infrared light, keeping heat inside in the winter and outside in the summer. Low-E also reflects ultraviolet light to protect interior furnishings. Dual glass panes insulate much better than single panes.
- Type. Casement windows and doors, top hung windows and doors, sliding windows and doors, tilt and turn windows and doors, folding sliding windows and doors are available in many sizes, including radius and geometric, and combination windows and doors. When choosing the type of a windows, first consider practical factors such as how it opens, then consider aesthetic options such as how it will affect the aesthetics of your home. Picking the right opening method may depend on whether there are obstacles, such as furniture or plants, on either side.
View Windows by Types: Aluminum windows and doors, Aluminum Wood Clad windows and doors, Wood Clad windows and doors, Aluminum windows and doors
- Budget. In general, wood windows and doors are the most expensive option than Aluminum windows and doors or Aluminum wood clad windows and doors, and may require more maintenance. INTEGRITYWINDOWS AND DOORS also offers different pricing scales within its window lines – from Custom and Select, to more modest, Standard options. When it comes to budget, consider the long term value beyond the initial purchase price. Energy efficiency and a longer warranty can all help save maintenance and replacement costs over time. Resale value is also a key consideration – beautiful, more efficient windows are a big selling feature.
View Windows by Budget: Aluminum windows and doors, Aluminum Wood Clad windows and doors, Wood Clad windows and doors, Aluminum windows and doors
- Maintenance. In the past, wood windows and doors has required more maintenance than Aluminum windows and doors or Aluminum windows and doors. In fact, Aluminum windows and doors are virtually maintenance free. However, for homeowners that want solid wood with less maintenance, INTEGRITYWINDOWS AND DOORS has ITALIANwindows and doors feature a proprietary process that protects the wood against rot and termites, all the way to the core. Cladding is Aluminum or bronze covers on the exterior of window and doors.
It may never need painting, and the interior side can remain un-clad to display the natural beauty of wood. We estimate that nearly 90 percent of our wood windows are sold with cladding.
For the glass, our Wood Windows come with low e double glass with security film.
View Windows by Maintenance: Aluminum windows and doors, Aluminum Wood Clad windows and doors, Wood Clad windows and doors, Aluminum windows and doors
- Replacement Solutions. If you are replacing your old wood windows and doors or Aluminum windows and doors, then UPVC windows is the most popular choice today. Our wood windows and doors or wood clad windows and doors can be installed in existing frames as well.
- Optional Features. Add style and functionality to your windows with a variety of optional features, especially for our Custom Windows. For example, for screens, INTEGRITYWINDOWS AND DOORS offers imported insect screens. Hardware finishes and wood species preferences are important to consider for wood windows and doors.
- Reliability. Warranties are important: proper installation and following the manufacturer’s specific maintenance requirements are a must to maintain warranties and keep windows looking and performing beautifully for years to come. INTEGRITYWINDOWS AND DOORS offers an industry-leading 10-year warranty on its complete range of windows and doors.
- Accessibility & Safety. We offer a variety of window types, handles, espage and multi point locks that are of very high standard and offers a great security. If you have small children, then you may want consider the distance between the bottom of the window and the floor, especially on upper stories,
- Privacy. INTEGRITYWINDOWS AND DOORS offers a variety of frosted and tinted glass for windows that provides privacy while still allowing natural light to enter. Clear glass can still be private with optional blinds between the glass now offered for many of our wood windows and doors.
- Termites. Termites can be found in nearly every state in the nation, causing damage to buildings and homes. Choose a material specifically designed to prevent insect damage, such as INTEGRITYWINDOWS AND DOORS Wood Windows and doors are treated wood, or Aluminum windows and doors or Aluminum windows and doors.
- Green Building. In addition to energy efficient windows, INTEGRITYWINDOWS AND DOORS offers windows made from sustainable materials, such as certified wood, Aluminum. Green building also encourages home builders and owners to take advantage of natural process for heating and cooling. When planning your windows, consider which direction they face to maximize use of sunlight and shade.